Visiting Walgreens Photo Shoot

Hi Kitties,

Yesterday I visited Walgreens for the Pet Photo Shoot Day. Proceeds goes to Delta Society and Best Friends Animal Society.

I cannot say I enjoyed it much. On the web-site, the Walgreens they said was not having it, so we went to that walgreens , then another walgreens..you get the picture!

When we got there they had outdoors set up some hay and pumpkins. Mommie thought I would be brave enough to be in the picture all by myself but I was not. So the picture was with me on Mommie's lap. I will get it back today so I can post it tomorrow on the internets.

Love, Figaro

6 comments:

  1. Lux said...

    Hi there! It will be cool to see your Walgreens picture.

    My beans took me, too, but I, er, didn't want to cooperate. In my picture I'm staring off to the right! ;-)  

  2. The Island Cats said...

    Fig, we can't wait to see your picture! We only have pictures of us that our mom and dad have taken...no professional pictures like you!  

  3. Sweet Purrfections said...

    Looking forward to seeing your Walgreen's picture.

    My mom thought about taking me, but I don't go outside and she thought it would be too stressful for me, so I guess I will depend on mom's flashy box.  

  4. Daisy said...

    Fig, I would have been too scairt to even get in the car to go to Walgreens! I cannot wait to see your photo.  

  5. Daisy said...

    ps: Figgy, I was wondering if you have met Chase the girl cat? She is a very special cat, and she does therapy, too! If you have not met her, I'll bet you would love her a lot. Here is where you can see her:
    wwwDOTchasenofaceDOTblogspotDOTcom  

  6. Paz123 said...

    Walgreens photo shoot….. amazing.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)