I did not win the contest :(

Hi kitties,

I am a little bit sad right now. I am happy so many nice kitties voted for me - but I did NOT win the Petsmart contest. Instead, Desmond won it. She was the kitten. If I thinked it was just about cuteness, I would have put a photo of ME as a kitten. Because I was one cute kitten.

I am happy for Desmond for winning the award, but I thinked I changed the world more than her. Here is Desmond's story:

"Zaina had just moved into her new home when she found a darling, stray kitten. She took to the kitten immediately and named her Desmond. Desmond's love has made Zaina realize the great importance of spaying and neutering pets thus reducing the number of feral cats and stray dogs on the streets. Desmond now enjoys a warm and loving permanent home in Arlington, Texas where her pet parent says "I think I was quite lucky to find and fall in love with her in the first place."

She changed the world by getting spayed? That is a little bit silly.
Well, I will keep my tail up. I am still a very good therapy kitty - although I will not get to be featured on Petsmart merchandise.
Love,
Figaro

5 comments:

  1. The Meezers or Billy said...

    know what Fig? you're the winner in our book. We voted several times for you!!!! We is sorry you didn't win, but you are such a 'portant kitty and doing such 'portant things to make beans happy!  

  2. The Island Cats said...

    Fig, we are sorry you didn't win...we voted for you a few times too! You are still a winner in our eyes 'cuz you are a therapy cat! You should be proud!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey  

  3. Daisy said...

    I say you are a true winner anyway because you really are making a positive difference in the world. Hold your head high!  

  4. Mickey's Musings said...

    I think you are the real winner Fig!! The people you visit are big winners too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you do is so important!!!
    Be proud and hold your head high!!!!
    You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Purrs Mickey  

  5. Jen said...

    That's weird that that kitten made it to the finals in the contest, but whatever - you're still a winner, Fig!!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)