An update on our sweet 'keet

Hi Kitties,
Our 'keet Dashinka is doing very well. My mommie collected her from the hospital on Friday afternoon before she left for a trip, and so Dasha stayed at my grandparents' house for the weekend for her convalescence. She has to wear a little dress to keep her from picking on her stitches. She has been eating and drinking and doing very very well! She has a post-op appointment at the hospital on Wednesday and then they will take her stitches out and soon she will be ready to spend more time with Romeo in the same house.
I myself do not have any appointments for an entire week so we are just relaxing. Tonight we are going to go do some yardwork outside again. Yesterday when my mommie got back she slept for a lot of hours because over the weekend she was at a wedding making wedding flowers and dancing all night long. I slept right next to her since I love to sleep!
Love,
Figaro

3 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    we are so glad Dashinka is doing well. Enjoy your rest  

  2. Jans Funny Farm said...

    Good news that Dashinka is doing well.

    Sounds like a well-rested household.  

  3. Carrie M said...

    I'm glad she's okay! Poor little thing.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)