My sister gives me kisses

Hi Kitties,
Do you see that photo of my sister giving me kisses? My big sister loves me very much.
Tomorrow I will be going to a reading program. We also ordered some new bookmarks with my photo on them to give out to the children, I have to check for them in the human mailbox later today.
Also, this week a cat Jax tested for his therapy license with our club and passed! Jax is a black cat. He did very well. Now there are 2 of us cats in the therapy club.
And I was just informed that I am going to be featured on the website of my mom's department for "service activities". I am very pleased about that, especially because the photo they have selected to use is very, very flattering of me and my fluffiness.
Love,
Figaro

2 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    sisterly love is so special! We are glad you have a new friend in your club!  

  2. Daisy said...

    Veronica is a good sister. I think getting bookmarks with your photo is a great idea!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)