Our Dasha is home!

Hi Kitties,

I know many of you are impatiently waiting for a Dasha update. She is finally at home and doing very well. She has been taking her medicine like a good little girl every morning and evening. Her stitches are healing nicely and she does not has to wear a bandage anymore, and she is going for her post-op visit tomorrow morning. Do you see how cute she is? I love my little cousin! (But I am not allowed in her room because I would probably play rough with her.)
Next weekend - the library reading program!
Love,
Figaro

5 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    SHe is a pretty girl! Glad she is getting along well!  

  2. Daisy said...

    I'm so happy that Dasha is home and doing so well. She really is a pretty little birdie.  

  3. Jans Funny Farm said...

    Poor Dasha. But she's home and healing, so we're glad for her.  

  4. Zeus said...

    I'm happy Dasha made it out alright. Now you can help your mama take care of her while she's at home. :)  

  5. Poppy Q said...

    I am glad to hear your keet Dasha is getting better. What a little cute birdie.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)