Story Time and Mommie's Office

Hi Kitties,

I had a very fun story time this morning. I got to meet a lot of very nice children and everyone petted me. I was very, very polite. I got petted by at least 5 small hands at one time! After that, we walked over to my mommie's office and she showed me off to the people she used to work with, and they kitty-sitted me while she went to a meeting about some important non-kitty things.
After that we went home. Now I am relaxing on our new IKEA bed. It is very comfortable, especially on this new soft comforter and with the sun coming in the window. I think I will relax for the entire weekend because I do not have any visits scheduled for a whole week!
Have a happy, sunny, weekend, everyone!
Love,
Figaro

3 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    Five small hands at one time! That must have been fun! Enjoy your week off and your rest!  

  2. Jans Funny Farm said...

    You've had a busy week. have a relaxing weekend.  

  3. Zeus said...

    Hello Figaro! This is my first time to your blog, and I came here by way of The Crew. I never knew felines could be therapy cats! What a very special job for you. I look forward to reading more about your adventures in the future.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)