Enjoying the Sunshine

Hi kitties,

Today I went on another Nursing Home visit. It was very fun. This time I went to different rooms and said "hello" to a lot of people. The activities coordinator who went with us, T., said that she thinks it is very very worth it for me even if I can just make one person smile. But of course I make everyone smile! Even the people working there always stop their day to give me some pettings.
I was a little bit edgy today, I think because I've been on a visit almost every day this week. I have another visit tomorrow morning for Story Time, and then after that I have a long break to relax.
Here is something that is great for my relaxation in between visits. It is a beatiful planted window well. Since we moved we do not have a pond but these plantings are fun because they bring a lot of bees and other insects for us to watch.
Love,
Figaro

5 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    That is a very pleasant window. Enjoy your rest.  

  2. PDX pride said...

    That is such a beautiful picture! We can tell you both love the view out there! :)  

  3. Ailurophile said...

    What a pretty window. You are a very good and helpful kitty Figaro and you deserve fully the rest ahead. Many purrs and hugs for you :)  

  4. Daisy said...

    Figaro, I agree that if you can make even one person smile and be happy, it's worth it. And since you make MANY people happy, it's awesome! It even makes me happy just to read about your good work.  

  5. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    We agree with T - and we're sure that you make everyone smile!

    What nice plants and a relaxing place to hang out.

    Have a good weekend,
    Charlemagne and Tamar  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)