We love happy endings!

Hi everyone,

As you know I was adopted from a shelter, and I am so happy when animals receive happy homes! I also support Spay, Neuter Release programs to control the pet population.

Today, I learned in my email that PetSmart charities has helped adopt the 4 millionth pet! Chloe is a mixed-breed puppy who was adopted in New Jersey and there is a party going on for her on the PetSmart website.

I feel very happy to be invited to this party. :)

PS - thanks all for the tips about tooth brushing. So far I have settled on some malt flavour toothpaste and a blue toothbrush with rubber duckie stickers on it. I also got some all-natural dental treats which I liked a little too much because I got through the entire bag overnight, even though my mommie thought she hid it in the cupboard.

Love,
Figgie

4 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    That is great news about the adoptions!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    We are happy about the pet adoptions. Kirby came from PetSmart as did our foster Illyana.  

  3. Unknown said...

    Alla' us pets is rescues and we KNOW that adoption is the ONLY option when adding a new furry member to a home and life.  

  4. Daisy said...

    I think Harley has the exact same toothbrush!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)