My pearly whites!

Kitties,
I have been to the v-e-t for my teeth cleaning yesterday. Let me tell you - it was NOT fun! But I had to go because I needed clean teeth. My new v-e-t is very nice and called to check on me already today. I have been doing fine. I was drowsy when I got back because I had to have some anesthesia. My parents were very worried about taking me so we went to a very good vet, with a doctor, an anesthesiologist, and four or five students looking out for me the entire time. I am still feeling a little bit under the weather.
I have been prescribed to do teeth cleanings more often and to eat some dental treats on a regular basis. I am all for treats!
Love,
Figaro

3 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I am glad you are home and that is done with! I hate the dental thing--of course I am down to about three teeth in my mouth... sigh.  

  2. Daisy said...

    Ooooh, that does not sound like fun, but I'm glad it's behind you now. We use stuff called PetzLife oral gel that my Mommeh rubs on our teeth and gums.  

  3. Quinn and Angel brandi said...

    Figgie--find out if any stores in your area carry Dentabites! They are made by the Temptation people, and they are GOOD and help your teeth, too. And breath, mama said. But more than helpful, they are GOOD!
    Good luck  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)