Moving and looking for therapy groups

Hey Kitties,

I need to decide soon about what kind of therapy work I will be doing in Chicago (and also, I need to ask parents WHEN we are actually moving already). We contacted a few therapy groups out there but they were DOGS-ONLY so we have to keep looking.

Some things I will be sad to leave behind when we move... all my extended family, my nursing home friends, my library reading friends, and my pet mole G'nesha who lives in the windowsill. I think we will get another nice new windowsill in Chicago, but maybe with less birds outside. I also hope to meet lots of new people to visit! And I can come back on weekends to see my friends at the Nursing Home, since I am a good car rider.

Love,
Figgie-snuggle-butt

6 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I hope you can find a good therapy group--otherwise you would be very lonely!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    We know you would miss your therapy work so we are purring that you find a new group  

  3. Cheyenne -Millie said...

    Moving is the pits!! Good luck!  

  4. Carrie M said...

    Maybe you should start your own animal therapy group! It can include all sorts of species and not be species racist!  

  5. Carrie M said...

    Also I LOVE that pic!  

  6. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    We'll keep our paws crossed that you find a nice therapy group when you get to Chicago. It's such a big place, we're sure they must have at least one.

    Moving sounds like it will be a big scary change but there will be good things at the new place, too.

    Wishing you a very nice weekend,
    Charlemagne and Tamar  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)