Opening doors and getting into cabinets

Hi Kitties,

I had some fun adventures this weekend. I decided to go out for lunch instead of eating in so I learned how to open the door to my room. It is not very hard - I just have to stretch really tall and turn the handle. Then I went downstairs and had some kibble from my cousin Missy's bowl. It was pretty good. Then I went to the basement to hang out and surprised everyone. Especially my mom who was painting the basement pink.
Then I had to sit in the bathroom for a while, but I decided to leave so I opened that door too and walked around some more. I wasn't really hungry for dinner since I kept snacking on the kibble in the kitchen, that was very fun. Last night though my Mom put a new doorknob on my door. This one isn't a lever so I'm going to need my sister Veronica's help to open it...
Love,
Figaro

6 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Oh, I want to learn to open doors! I do not know how to open doorknobs, but I know how to pull open bi-fold closet doors. Sometimes I go around the house and open all the closets in the whole house!  

  2. Jans Funny Farm said...

    What a neat thing to learn. You had your freedom for a while. You'll have to learn how to open the new door handle.  

  3. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    You are a really smart kitty! Too bad Mom changed the door knob.  

  4. PDX pride said...

    What an adventure! Keep working on the doorknob. If the door opens inward, sometimes you can get your paws around the handle just right and it pops open. Carbon did that one time, and surprised everyone!  

  5. PDX pride said...

    Oh, responding to your comment for us about S.A.R.A. That's also the organization that Princess Sugar Pie is registered with. There are no tests, only that you send in a written statement of your training and what work you do. Then you pay a fee and get your card. You can find out more at http://www.affluent.net/sara/index.html  

  6. Jen said...

    oh wow, Fig can open doors?!?  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)