A very busy schedule

Hi kitties and children,

I just made my schedule for May, and let me tell you, I am going to be so busy. Just in one week I will have two nursing home visits and two library visits. Also, some of our across the street neighbors are going to come to the reading program.
Today I went to my nursing home visit in the morning and of course saw my favorite friend R.A. She said that I am her favorite and she wants to keep me forever. Everyone was very happy to see me. I did not decide to try to hunt the birds either today, so I got to stay the whole hour. My other friend told me that she has my photo hanging up in her room, and also my sister Veronica's photo. They really like me there. Right now I am just relaxing.
Love,
Figaro

5 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    You have very good friends at the Nursing HomE  

  2. Peggy's Place said...

    Figaro,
    You have such a big heart we're surprised it fits in you. Your mom must be so proud that you give so much joy and comfort to those you visit. We feel lucky we found your blog.  

  3. Daisy said...

    Figgie, you are learning good decision-making skills. I am glad you decided not to hunt the birdies!

    It must be great to have such a busy schedule.  

  4. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    Wow - you are a busy boy! I'm sure that all of your friends at the nursing home are very happy to see you each time you visit.

    A purring kitty in your lap is one of life's greatest luxuries, our daddy says.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Charlemagne and Tamar  

  5. Cliff and Olivia said...

    What a schedule. We're so impressed with your job. What an incredible fellow feline.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)