Getting ready for the TV.

Hello kitties,

My very important day is coming up, since I will be filmed on the TV tomorrow. The camera crew is going to film me at my favorite Nursing Home (ok they are all my favorite!). Here is me and my mommy a couple of weeks ago for our Live Interview at the studio. It was very exciting. Tomorrow is going to be very important and I hope I do not get any stage frights, because if I do I will forget my high fives again! I am going to be going in my stroller.
Love,
Figaro

2 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    Good Luck, Fig! We wish we could see you on TV!  

  2. Daisy said...

    How exciting, Figaro! I cannot wait to hear all about it. You are becoming a real celebrity!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)