Another Successful Nursing Home Visit

Hi Kitties,

This morning was another great visit to one of my favorite places, the Nursing Home! I got tons of treats and visited with some of my favorite people. My friend H. who was asleep last time I was there got to be awake and petted me. Also, My favorite lady R. was there who loves to pet me and told everyone that while she is petting me she is Very Busy and does not have time for anyone else, just me! I had a very good time and the weather was so nice out with sun going straight inside to my stroller that I just laid inside and purred while getting treats and pettings. Now I am just relaxing.
Love
Figaro

7 comments:

  1. The Island Cats said...

    Fig, you are getting to be an old pro at these nursing home visits! We're happy all the people love you! But then, how could they not??  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    Fig, you do such good work. I know the people at teh nursing home enjoy your visits!  

  3. Daisy said...

    I don't think I told you this before, but my great-grandmother lived in a nursing home, and there was a doggie who lived there too. She always asked for my grandma to bring her Milk Bones so she could feed them to the dog. Seeing that dog was the bright spot in her day. So, I know how important your work there is.  

  4. The Furry Kids said...

    Fig, you do such very important work. We are proud of you!  

  5. PDX pride said...

    We gave you an award! Check our blog for it.  

  6. Mr. Hendrix said...

    We're so proud of you! We can't wait to see you on TV again. I hope you inspire other kitties and woofies to get involved!
    I gave you an award on my bloggy 2/13. We've had internet issues so I didn't get to tell everyone right away. purrrrrrrrs  

  7. Poppy Q said...

    Sounds like you did a great job Fig. I bet everybody at the nursing home had a better day after meeting you.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)