We are almost ready!

Hello Kitties,

Very, very soon we leaving for the big world out there. This weekend I had my very last visit at the Library, and it was raining "cats and dogs," so we did not have many readers there. Our friend L. at the library wrote a really nice flyer about our "reading to the cat" goodbye program, special just for me! I felt very sad to be leaving her and the kids at the library. I promised to come back often. Later this week I am having my last visit to one of my favorite Nursing Homes.
We spent some time packing this weekend. This is what my sister thinks about packing <-, apparently! We are almost ready to go!
Love,
Figlet

5 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    Oh my you have had so many fans to say good bye to! What a friendly cat you are!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    Leaving friends and fun times behind is the sad part of moving! A new place to live and explore is the fun part!  

  3. Cheyenne -Millie said...

    We hopes that all goes well wherever you go to next! I don't blame your sister for sticking out her tongue!  

  4. Daisy said...

    It is going to be such an exciting adventure! I know you will miss all your great friends at the library and nursing home, but you will also make lots of great new friends, too!  

  5. Jans Funny Farm said...

    It's always hard to say good-bye. We hope you have a safe and uneventful move.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)