Settling in on a mancat monday

Dear Kitties,

We are all settled in our new house. Just a few more boxes to unpack and this weekend our couch came in. The couch is SO COMFY I am having some sweet dreams right now. :) So far we did not go outdoors for any exploring but we do like to look outside of the windows a lot! We did not start up any visiting yet, but I did advise my friend Nic about visiting in our hometown today - I hope she will take my place as the therapy cat in my hometown, that would be so nice!

Oh PS - stay tuned! We just got a free bottle of pet carpet cleaner, and we will be reviewing it on our site as soon as we have a carpet stain - and there will be a carpet cleaner GIVEAWAY!

PPS - StumbleIT indexed our site and I had 75 visitors yesterday! Neat!

Love,
Figgie

5 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I am glad you are looking so relaxed as you settle into your new place!  

  2. The Florida Furkids said...

    You're looking pretty comfy there!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids  

  3. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    You look very comfy on the new couch! We hope You get out and about soon.  

  4. umi_e said...

    hi... we come from our friend's blog to visit you :)  

  5. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    We're glad to hear that the move went well and that you are getting settled in. We really hope that you'll be able to start visiting soon - we know how much you like it!

    Charlemagne and Tamar  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)