I am a little fish in a big pond.

Hi Kitties,
Yesterday was an adventure! I went to my Nursing Home like normal, and this time so many people wanted to visit with me that there were people waiting outside the door to the room! I had at LEAST 30 visitors.. I was so happy. My regular friends were there, and I met a lot of new friends too. I went to everyone and got petted, and then I played with a string. At the end when people were leaving I ran around and lay down in front of their wheelchairs so they would not go! (But, my mommie took me in her arms and told me that we will be back next month). For next month - we will be going over Valentine's and I will have to come up with some nice Valentine's cards to hand out!
Love,
Figaro

3 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    Well I can see why everyone wanted to meet you! You are wonderful. I am glad you still got to see all your good friends too!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    WE are so glad your special friends were there and so many new friends to meet!  

  3. Daisy said...

    Figgie, it's awesome that you have so many wonderful friends!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)