I wish you a happy, happy Thanksgiving! My sister and I celebrated Thanksgiving with our whole family, and on Monday I am going to my Nursing Home to spread Thanksgiving wishes over there. We got to eat a lot of Turkey, and then my mom also fed us some Tofurkey, which everyone says tastes like real Turkey but blechh we did not like it! Instead we ate real turkey with lots of gravy, and there are leftovers for the entire week. :)
Here are some things I am very, very thankful for this year:
1. Being with our family our apaa for this holiday
2. Being able to visit people and help them feel happier through my purrs and cuddles
3. Having a wonderful mommie who loves us
4. Having so many friends who follow my bloggy and leave such nice comments!
5. Having a lot of delicious foods and having a warm bed where we can sleep and purr
6. Our new pet who we named G'nesha. He is a really awesome vole who lives in our windowsill.
Love and giblets,