Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello My Darling Turkeys,

I wish you a happy, happy Thanksgiving! My sister and I celebrated Thanksgiving with our whole family, and on Monday I am going to my Nursing Home to spread Thanksgiving wishes over there. We got to eat a lot of Turkey, and then my mom also fed us some Tofurkey, which everyone says tastes like real Turkey but blechh we did not like it! Instead we ate real turkey with lots of gravy, and there are leftovers for the entire week. :) 

Here are some things I am very, very thankful for this year:

1. Being with our family our apaa for this holiday
2. Being able to visit people and help them feel happier through my purrs and cuddles
3. Having a wonderful mommie who loves us
4. Having so many friends who follow my bloggy and leave such nice comments!
5. Having a lot of delicious foods and having a warm bed where we can sleep and purr
6. Our new pet who we named G'nesha. He is a really awesome vole who lives in our windowsill. 

Love and giblets,
Figgie

4 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I am glad you had a good one  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    We are glad you had a great Thanksgiving. You have wonderful things to be thankful for.  

  3. Quinn and Angel brandi said...

    Happy Thanksgiving to you! We had Cornish chick-hens and I had salmon. I am very thankful too!  

  4. Unknown said...

    Yesh, us kitties wif blogs have many and many things to be fankful for because we has homes and someone to love us.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)