Another Fun Time at the Nursing Home


Hi Kitties,

This afternoon I had a delightful visit to the Nursing Home. Only a few of my friends were there because it was snack-time. I got to be petted by a lot of my friends who were very happy to see me. I also gave a few high-fives. But I did not stay long, because the rain outside made me get a little bit anxious. My furs got a little bit wet! After I got back I did some relaxing on the floor of my pink room. I feel very relaxed!

But I have been getting better in the car. When my mommie goes to her new job, we will have to do a lot more car-travelling so I am getting used to it. I hope my sister gets her own car-seat because I do NOT want to share!


Love,


Figlet

3 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    WE are glad you got to see some of your friends. You will have to get really good at car traveling.  

  2. Cheyenne -Millie said...

    That is good you can go see the people who you help.  

  3. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    Sorry to hear that the rain made you anxious! We've been having a lot of that here, too.

    It's good that you have a place to go to relax after your visits and when you are stressed. You look really comfortable there.

    Tamar and Charlemagne  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)