Snacks for Dinner

Hi Kitties,

I went on my monthly Nursing Home visit last night and I had a lot of fun, of course. I had so many snacks that I was not even hungry for dinner. Can you see the snacks by my feet on the floor? I was playing with them while everyone watched and clapped. I had a great time at the Nursing Home, we had my favorite friends like R.A. there, and 3 new people came to join the visiting group! We had about 15 people in total who wanted to pet and play with me. I purred the entire time and I did not even mind the car ride.

I want to get better used to car rides so that if we move to Chicago we can drive back home often to see all our old friends. Of course I am thinking in Chicago for the new apartment I will need an extra tall kitty condo upholstered in a fancy fabric. I will have to talk to Mommie about that.

Love,
Figaro

4 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I hope you get that great cat tree! And I am glad you got to many good treats!  

  2. Daisy said...

    FIFTEEN peoples? Figgie, you are getting to be very popular there.

    Snacks for dinner is a most excellent idea.  

  3. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    It must be fun to have a big group. That looks like a lot of treats.  

  4. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    It looks like you had a great time! Fifteen people - wow, that's a lot of people who came out to see you.

    You're a very popular guy, Figaro!

    Charlemagne and Tamar  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)