My pawesome sissy

Hi Kitties,

On Monday I was telling my Nursing Home friends about how my older sister Veronica, always gives me a nice washing when I get back from trips. This is because I smell funny to her, since she is not a therapy cat so she does not go out to meet new people. (Really, she is so shy, she is only friendly with 3 people in the whole wide world!)

Here is a photo of us getting ready for bed. You can see my sister is just a blur because she is so busy licking me. It is very relaxing.
Love,
Figaro

4 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    She is a very fast washer isn't she. I am glad she is getting you all cleaned up!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    A nice relaxing bath before bed.  

  3. Daisy said...

    I miss Veronica!

    I wish I could be a therapy cat, but I am very shy just like Veronica. You are a special kitty to be so relaxed around so many peoples.  

  4. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    What a sweet sister Veronica is!

    Charlemagne and Tamar  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)