An Overall Great Time

Hi Kitties,

We have been having a great time hanging with our family while our Mommie goes all around the place for work and fun. She has been around the east coast and midwest and I have not been going on any therapy visits. However, I will be going to my nursing home and libraries within the next few weeks so stay tuned!
In the meantime, take a look at the sunset painting that is in our living room. Veronica and I like to look at it and think about going outside and hunting seagulls!
Love,
Figaro

2 comments:

  1. Zeus said...

    The painting is very beautiful. It makes me feel serene, forgetting about this dreadful drought happening right now.

    I'm glad your mom is having a good time on her journey. I'm sure she will have lots of stories to tell you when she returns!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    Very beautiful painting! Sounds like your mom is having a goof time even if it is for work!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)