Yo, kitties!
I have been the busy of kitties this week. On Thursday, I had a Nursing Home visit but my mom did not have time to drive me around so I came to work with her. I helped set up experiments in the lab, I sat on a lot of different computer keyboards. Then I hung out in the office while there was an experiment. At the nursing home, I met a lot of my friends who enjoy talking with me. After that, we went back to the office and I got to eat a bunch of cat treats. I played with some of the co-workers. Then my grandma came and picked me up.
Do you like this photo of me singing? I am singing along with the radio to some clubbin' music. I am a very cool cat.
Peace!
Figaro

3 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    What a busy day you had, Figaro! You are getting to make new friends all over the place.  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    You had a very busy day. We like your singing face!  

  3. Cheyenne -Millie said...

    You look so natural singing like!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)