My sister Veronica

Hi Kitties,

Tomorrow I have a visit and my older sister Veronica is going to come with me. She is very, very shy so it will be an adventure for her. We will bring our whole family out on this visit so that she will feel safe. My mommie is coming, of course, and also my mommie's parents I. and S. And also, probably my uncle S. and a few of my mommie's friends. She is going to wear her new paw-print leash that mommie got her and we will have to share my stroller. I think she will probably make a lot of hisses. Wish us luck!
Love,
Figaro

7 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Hi Veronica! I hope you have fun!  

  2. Jans Funny Farm said...

    We hope you all have FUN!  

  3. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    How nice that the whole family is going to support you and Veronica! We hope that it goes well and look forward to hearing about it.

    Charlemagne and Tamar  

  4. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    Hello Veronica! We hope you have a good visit. With the whole family going may be you won't be so shy!  

  5. PDX pride said...

    Wow, that's a big visiting group! Hope you do well, Veronica. :)  

  6. Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

    Thanks everyone for your kind support!

    Love,

    Figaro  

  7. Zeus said...

    I hope you have lots of fun with Veronica. Though she may hiss at you, I'm sure she will enjoy your company. Have a great weekend, Figaro!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)