Look Alvin, it's snowwwing!!!

Hello my darling kitties,

I hope you are as excited as I am for Santa-Paws next week! I hope I get some catnip. Yesterday afternoon I went on the last of my holiday visits. I visited one of my favorite nursing homes. I got a lot of pettings, and then I got out and explored. After a while I got bored and lay down on my back on a chair and showed everyone my fluffy tummy. It was a pretty good day overall. After that we drove home and it started to snowww! I was very fascinated by the snow, but I did not like it when I got some on me when we had to go from the car to the home. It was kind of wet. I forgot to take a photo of myself, but later on I put on one of my favorite t-shirts and took a nice long nap on the couch while my mommie baked some holiday cookies. So here is a photo of me doing that. You can't see but my shirt says "naughty or nice." Of course, I am very nice and I am never never naughty!! I get a lot of photos taken of me just around the house - I think it is because I am so cute!

Love and holiday whiskers,

Figaro

4 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Oh, you got SNOW on your furs?! That must have been very interesting. You look very handsome in your little shirt. I am certain you are on Santa Claws' "Nice" list!  

  2. Forty Paws said...

    You are so cute! We're sorry that you accidentally scritched your Mom's arm the other day about the silly cat smell. We're glad that you are enjoying your visits and are having fun!

    Luf, Us  

  3. The Island Cats said...

    Hi Fig, we think you deserve a long nap considering all the visiting you've been doing...getting petted all day is exhausting!  

  4. Jans Funny Farm said...

    Fig, You make so many happy. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)