A Thanksgiving Nursing Home Visit

Hi kitties,

This morning I visited the Nursing Home. I am very happy to visit and share Thanksgiving thankses and happies. I had a good time. However the Nursing Home forgotted that I would be visiting, so nobody was sitting out in the lobby (AGAIN!) so we just only visited the people who normally come to visit in the lobby, but we wented to everyone's room. I also gave out some Thanksgiving presents. I gave out photos of myself that my Uncle S. took that look very, very good. I am looking very nice in it, and there are some flowers. Everyone was very happy to get a photo like that because they think I am very beuuuutiful. They are also going to put up my photo on a special bulletin board next to my name, so everyone can see who I am when I come to visitate.

Love and kisses,
Figaro

6 comments:

  1. Cafe Cats said...

    It sounds like you had a lovely visit, Figaro! We think it's wonderful that you get to go out and visit with all kinds of people.  

  2. Mr. Hendrix said...

    That is so nice!! You are so nice to visit all the beans in the nursing home. I think they will love having such handsome picture of you. Your uncle takes very nice pictures.

    Your Halloween outfit pictures are adorable too!  

  3. Parker said...

    Fig, you are such a good boy!  

  4. Daisy said...

    Figgie, that is a wonderful photo! What a great gift idea, too. I'll bet your friends at the nursing home loved getting your photo.  

  5. Whimpurr said...

    What a beautiful blessing you are to the people in the nursing homes! :o)  

  6. The Island Cats said...

    Fig, we're glad you got to visit the people in the nursing home...and it was nice that you gave out your picture...which is pawsome, by the way!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)