I meeted an Important Person at the Nursing Home


Hi kitties,

This afternoon I visitated the Nursing Home. I had a great time, and met a lot of people. Some of them I already seen before because they don't miss my visit any time. Some others were new. I also met a very nice lady who was in the newspapers in our town today! She was in the newspapers for turning 106 years of old! That is 106 times how many old I am, wow. She really liked me and petted me a lot. Here is a photo of her from the newspaper. She was sitting in that exact chair when I meeted her. I definitely like to visit the Nursing Home, especially because I meet so many new people who give me pettings.
Love,

Figaro

5 comments:

  1. Laila and Angel Minchie said...

    What a sweet looking lady. Just think, there are 105 years difference in your ages! We think it is so awesome you go visit. We know it really purrks them up to have the furry kind of visitors. Keep up the great work.  

  2. The Island Cats said...

    Wow! She looks purrty good for 106!!! Glad to hear you had another good visit at the nursing home!  

  3. Milton said...

    Hi ya Fig!
    Wow 106 --- That must be a billion-trillion naps.
    I bet she had a good time petting you. I know that mine mombean will still be petting me when she is 106.  

  4. Daisy said...

    She looks amazing for 106! And very nice, too.  

  5. Tybalt said...

    How totally PAWSOME, Fig! You are not only doing important work, but you get to meet celebrities!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)