Getting ready for the eggzam

Mombean checked out the book on getting my therapy cat license at the library yesterday and it tells all the steps I has to take. First, there is two EGGZAMS. The first one is to see how I reacts to people and the second one is to see how CLEAN I am!!! I can't shed during the eggzam. This will be very hard because I sheds all the time. They will checks my nose, my ears, my whiskars, my paws, everyplace! Mombean says I better get a baths tomorrow to pre-pare. And I has to allowed the volunteers to holded me. And there will be loud noises and volunteers in wheelchairs that I has to remains calm and collected around. Also, I can't MEOW. That is called a vo-cal-ization. This will be hard because I likes to meow when I talks to mombean or dadbean or Veronica.

But...the worstest part...after the eggzam and within 60 days I have to goes for a V-E-T checkup!!! I hate the V-E-T. On top of that, I has to get a fecal sample tested!!! Yuck. There is a special eggzam the V-E-T has to do and filled out a piece of paper that certificates me.

Tonight I will be going to Lexie's house who is a doggie. I never visitated her before although mombean said she is ver cuuute and wears little pink bowses in her hairs. She is also my size only. But she likes to barks. Anyawy I will be at her house practicipating for my eggzam. I will let you knows how that goes laters.

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Echo said...

    It takes a speshul kitty to do thairapee. I wish yoo well on your eggzam. I dunno how thay expeckt yoo not to shed tho. Thats kinda weerd.  

  2. Mr. Hendrix said...

    Goodness! that is a lot! how come you can't meow? most people like to hear kitties meow.
    we can't wait to hear how it goes. keep us posted on all your preperations.

    PS sorry about the VET thing buddy. those tushy exams stink.  

  3. Parker said...

    You can do it! Have your Mom buy a furminator - they keep you from sheddin real, real good!  

  4. Colby and Cheddar said...

    Wow, you must be a youneek kitteh! Therapy. We are very impressed.

    We's sorry you have to go through the eggzams and eckspeshully the S.h.o.t part and the (ick!) fecal test to do it, though. Guess they are testing you to make sure you are really a big mancat now.

    Good luck!

    P.S. you get treats for passing the eggzam, right?  

  5. Daisy said...

    Oh Fig, I am getting so nervous for you! You must be much, much braver than I am. But I know you will do great! Just keep practising.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)