Mancat Monday - My First HIss

To preface: I have never hissified before in my lifes. And Sunday I did not feel like going to grandma's house, because it was so nice outside and I enjoyed the fresh airs at home instead. So then later in the evenings we went over to our other grandparents house and they have a cat named Missy. She hissifies at me all the time anytime we goes over there. Anyway we goed over there every week also for a long time now and usually I just ignore her and hang out somewheres else. Or else I sits and looks at her. But yesterday Mamaw was watching me sit and look at her again and she picked me up and I looked at Missy and I HISSED at that kitteh!!! This is my first hiss ever. Mamaw was beginning to think maybe I do not knows how to hiss, only meow. She was so surprised. I have a very loud mancat hiss so I am proud of that. But Missy did not seem scared. Here is a photo of me yawning instead of hissing because we didn't catch my hiss on camera.

7 comments:

  1. Mr. Hendrix said...

    wow! i'll bet that was a great first hiss. maybe Missy was to surprised to be scared. i'm sure next time she'll be scared of your big Mancat hiss.

    you're certainly a great yawner!  

  2. Tybalt said...

    Congratulations on your first mancat hiss, Figaro!  

  3. Parker said...

    Good for you! It's a handy little skill to have!  

  4. ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

    Figaro

    GOOD for you. It's great tryin out the ole' hisser...

    :-)
    Purrs
    Abby  

  5. Daisy said...

    I am proud of you for hissing! I do not really know how to hiss either. I have done it only a few times. But I have never growled. Do you know how to growl?  

  6. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    Wow, dat is a great skill to have...Speedy has never hissed and he's two and a half years old. At least we don't think he has ever hissed, he may have in the 8 months before mom went to get him.  

  7. Victor Tabbycat said...

    Dat's the way to tell her off! Bonnie hisses at me enuf for 10 cats, but I's nefur hissed at her. Mom only once herd me hiss, an it was at a woofie who stuck his sloppy nose up to my PTU at the vet. "Huff, huff, huff" was NOT my idea of a proper introduction!
    Sounds like yur werkin hard to train lotsa beans! Wow  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)