Mancat Monday - Progresses

Another Monday, another mancat posting. here I am in my blue polo shirt that I weared yesterday to grandparent's house. I was a very good kitty, I sat with grandma on her lap and purred and purred. She liked it. But grandpa is not a big fans of kitties or any animals so he does not come near me. Which is why I was surprised that....he was wearing the same shirt as me yesterday! Also a blue polo. Mamaw wanted to take a picture but he did not sit very close to me so we could not. I laffed.

Also, one of Mom's friend beans works at the university and said there might be a Therapy Pet club there. She told her a week ago there might be but she did not get details yet. If there is, then I can go there for my certifications and trainings! We are going to finds out. In the meantime I am keeping up visitating friends, petsmart, and the outdoors.

4 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Fig, you look very handsome in your blue polo shirt! I think your grandpa secretly loves you a lot, and that is why he wore a blue polo shirt, too.  

  2. neverfull said...

    fig, go potty in the toilet okay? you look very nice in your polo.  

  3. Cara said...

    I wish your grandpa liked cats and wanted to take a picture with you in a matching top. That would have been cute!  

  4. Laila and Angel Minchie said...

    Oh, Fig, you are a furry handsome Mancat! Keep working on your grandpa..Who could resist your cuteness?  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)