I visitated my grandma's Neighbors

Oh boy I am tired todays. This afternoon Mamaw went over to grandma's house to fix HER internets (well, actually her computer did not start up anymore and showed blue-screen) and I went alongs as part of my therapy kitty training. I started meowing right when we gotted in the car! I am so tired of going places, I need a day offs! I meowd and meowd but Mamaw did not pay attentions. Usually I sits in the passenger seat but since no one was paying attentions I gotted my front paws on my Mamaw's shoulder and putted my nose right into her ear and MEOWD. She was a little surprised but she did not stop the drivings. She thinks I need a crate for travel cause it is more safe but we do not have one yet, and grandma's house is only 5 minutes. When we gotted there she worked on fixing the computer (she did not fix it) and then we went over to the neighbors house. The neighbor thoughted I was "pretty." AGAIN! But she also thoughted I was a pure-bred Siberian kitteh because of my very floofy tails. That mades me happy. She holded me for a while and I did not mind. But then I got a little moody so we had to go home.

Tomorrow I think I will get a break from my workings and relax!

7 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    I think you have earned some good relaxation time!  

  2. neverfull said...

    wow fig. it sounds like you had a LONG day! it was very nice of you to go to grandma's house to fix her internets. but let me give you some advice. when you're in the bean car, it is not so good to meow in your mamaw's ear. your mamaw might want to think about attaching your leash to something fixed in the car to make sure you stay in the passenger seat. my mommy also keeps fun toys on the passenger floor mat. when she drives sometimes i hang out down there and play with the balls that roll around everywhere. btw, i'm going to petsmarts today b/c we ran out of foods.  

  3. ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

    Fig
    I think you should get some time off to. Time to relax a bit.

    Purrs
    Abby  

  4. Leslie said...

    Hello! Waving at you from Australia!!  

  5. Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

    Hi Fig! You are a very handsome M-Cat-in-training! Relax and have some fun!
    Mr. Tigger  

  6. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    Yup, yoo need a day of to alax. It is good to visit da naybors when dey think yoo is cute. Ours give out treats.  

  7. Kimo and Sabi said...

    You hadded a furry busy day!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)