The Fig does Yogas - Easy like Sunday

Here is a picshur of me doing kitty yogas. This is called the backward facing kitty pose (I maded that up because I think downward facing dog is pretty much the most hilarious bean phrase ever for a pose). Yogas relaxes me before I go on my errands. Usually while I do this pose I am asleep. Or else deeply relaxified. Everyone should try it. It is most best by the fire because it is warm there and I don't pull any muscles. Today I am going to my grandma's house again for the Easter dinners.

2 comments:

  1. neverfull said...

    fig you are a great yoga kitty. have fun at easter dinner. did you eat veronica's egg?

    hello  

  2. Katiez Furry Mewz said...

    Hiyah Fig

    Ize sohs glad dat youz lernd ta be therapee kittee... what a goods occupayshun. peeple purrsons kin use some purrs at therapee tiyme.


    i dont thinks anee uv us in dis hows iz goods at wearin a harness...

    maybee Bootsee orz Dayzee... Ize ask meowmee bout tryin on dat fur dem...

    meez i lostdid my collar sohz I cant gohz outsides and it spring time!! meowmee says as soons az shez gotz monee frum huntin time din i gets nue collar. :-)

    Katie Ann Kitty Too.
    =^..^=  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)