Cuddly Cupid

Hi Kitties,
Yesterday I had a great time visiting all my friends at the Nursing Home and handing out my Valentines. My favorite friends were there and I even brought my photo album to share, with photos of me as a baby, and photos of me with my family.
I will be sad when I have to move if I can't keep visiting my favorite friends. I also checked out the car seat that my mommie is working on for me, which we got from one of our friends whose puppy outgrew it, there is space enough for both my sister and I and it is going to be padded with lots of comfy blankets.
I also dropped by great-grandma's place to pick up some fresh cooked chicken for the week.
My family had dinner together and I also got yummy yummy yummy freshwater fish. Special fish we get on special order. OH yum. It was tdf.
Cuddles,
Figgie

3 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I bet you got record numbers of Valentine's!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    I am sure your special friends loved your valentines!  

  3. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    We love hearing about your visits at the Nursing Home - making the people smile! We hope that you'll be able to keep visiting when you get to your new home.

    It's good that you and Veronica will both fit in the car seat, so that you can be safe for your trip.

    Charlemagne and Tamar  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)