Halloween Adventures


Hi Kitties,
I dressed as a ladybug for Halloween. Do you like my outfit? I think it is very cute. I went to the Nursing Home for trick-or-treating and I got a lot of treats, before my official therapy visit. I got a lot of compliments for my costume, everyone said I am very cute.

At my therapy visit, I took off my costume and got petted. I had a lot of visitors. I also had a few people with oxygen tanks. At first the oxygen tank noises were scary for me so I had to take a break and sit on my mom's lap without being petted. But then I ate some treats and felt better, so I let everyone pet me and now I am happy to say I am not afraid of oxygen tanks! They took me by surprise, that's all.
The only sad part was that my best friend R.A. did not want to pet me because she was having a bad day. She did not remember how much she loves me! I meowed and asked her to pet me, but she pet me a little bit and then went back to her room. I hope she is feeling better next time I come and she can pet me because I am her favorite.
Love,
Figaro






6 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    I'll bet it was a special treat for everyone to see you dressed up in your ladybug costume!  

  2. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    You looked great in your costume. I am sorry your friend was not feeling better. I hope next time she is.  

  3. Quinn and Angel brandi said...

    You look very ladybuggy in your costume. Sorry about your friend having a bad day.
    I didn't dress up for the holiday. But I did get treats.  

  4. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    We are sorry that your special friend was not feeling well and would not pet you. t is very upsetting when friends are ill. We loved your costume!  

  5. Unknown said...

    You are just so cute! We didn't dress up for HOWL-o-weenie this year but momma promised that next year we will fur sure!  

  6. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    You made a great ladybuy! Sorry to hear that the oxygen noise scared you, but it's great that you're fine with it now.

    We hope that your friend is feeling better the next time you visit.

    Have a great weekend,
    Charlemagne and Tamar  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)