Library Weekend

Hi Kitties,

This weekend I enjoyed the library very much. At the library, kids read to me and I practice being a good listener. We only had 8 readers so everyone got to spend a lot of time with me. I listened to a story about giraffes, a story about a dog, a story

After the library, me, my mommie and our friend S. went to the flower store to pick out flowers for a party. I decided I do not like the smell of flowers, so I will not go the next time. I even got to drive the car in the parking lot, I loved it!

Love,
Figaro

6 comments:

  1. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    How lucky you are to get read to! I love hearing stories told! And to drive as well--such an adventure.  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    You are so good to have cool kids read to you.  

  3. Daisy said...

    Figaro, I have always wanted to drive a car. Is it very hard?  

  4. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    You look like you are either have a great time driving or you are yelling at a bad driver. ;-)

    Sounds like library time was lots of fun and we bet those kids enjoyed it!

    Charlemagne and Tamar  

  5. The Island Cats said...

    Figaro, we think it would be fun to have someone read to you! We're sorry you didn't like the way the flowers smelled....  

  6. Unknown said...

    You is goin' so good with alla' you's visits for the reading. Yes, some flowers are not good to smell but it is fun when you slap them outta' the vase☺  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)