Another Success at the Nursing Home

Hi Kitties,

Last evening I went to the Nursing Home which I enjoy very much. I have not been there for one month! I did a group visit, followed by a few visits to rooms. I got to see some of my favorite people, and they were very happy to see me. I stayed for an entire hour! Everyone was very pleased. Here is a photo of us folowing behind one of our friends as we go to visit a new friend down the hall. I very much enjoyed this visit!
After the visit, we went to my great-grandparents house where I got to eat a lot of cheese and explore in the garage. That is my favorite place to explore in my great-grandparents house. After that we stopped by our friend's house to hang out for a while. His house is fun because I am ALLOWED ON THE COUNTERTOP! This is pretty unusual since I am never allowed. However, it is not as much fun as when I go on the countertop secretly when I am not allowed, not being allowed is part of the fun. :)
We have another visit coming up this week so I will be sure to update then!
Love,
Figaro

7 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    It is good to see you back visiting your nursing home friends! You are so lucky to have great grand parents to visit! WE love exploring the garage at our house, too. We find big bugs to bring in to Mom.  

  2. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    You are very brave to be visiting your friends outside your house!  

  3. Daisy said...

    Figgie, I think you are right: going on the countertop is much more fun when it is Not Allowed!  

  4. Unknown said...

    Our momma just gets such a warm heart when she reads that you have been out in the world given comfort and love to the people at the nursing homes. You are a kitty angel.  

  5. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    It looks like you had a great time visiting at the nursing home and with the great grandparents and with your friend. You're a very social boy, Figaro!

    We love to read about your visits and we're sure that you bring lots of smiles wherever you go!

    Have a good weekend,
    Tamar and Charlemagne  

  6. thercattrainer said...

    Dear Figaro,

    Are you able to ride around in your buggy again? Hope so! I'm starting to feel better now but staying home. I had an allergic reaction to my vaccinations almost 2 weeks ago and nearly died. Please be careful when you have yours! Everyone is so happy that I made it through this difficult time. My Daddy and I have way to much to do before we leave this world! I just wanted to tell you that I love you Figaro. Here is a Kitty Kiss. Better go now. I hope to be able to get out and visit very soon. Until next time, Ciao, Meow and bye Neow! Be sure to Check out my "Easy Button" picture!

    Love and Purrs,

    Princess Sugar Pie  

  7. Cheyenne -Millie said...

    You are such a good kitty to visit the nursing home! That is really a great place to visit!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)