Thank you!


Hello Kitties! Thank you for your great birthday wishes. I had a great great time last evening for my 2nd birthday. All my family came over and we had some cake and cat treats. Here is me trying some delicious treat. I got a lot of presents, some catnip, and treats, and a really cool mouse with a rattle inside, a nice card with a kitty on it from my Uncle S., and some origami mice that my Aunt V. made me. Everyone had a really great time! And birthday week continues...
Love,
Figaro







5 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    That is a nice cake. You got lots of great presents and having family there too!  

  2. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    What a wonderful cake. You are lucky to have such thoughtful people!  

  3. Daisy said...

    I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday, Fig! The origami mousies on the cake are so cute.  

  4. Charlemagne and Tamar said...

    Looks like it was a great party! We're glad that you had a good time and that all your family was able to be there for the celebration!

    Charlemagne and Tamar  

  5. Unknown said...

    We are so happy that you had a fun birthday. Maybe you can talk your momma into giving you hers and then you can have another on this year☺  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)