Happy New Year!

Hello Everykitty,

I am exciting for the New Year. I have many visits scheduled. I am going to a Nursing Home on Thursday, the Reading Program on Saturday, and also next Thursday and the Thursday after that I will be going to more Nursing Homes. Also - exciting News! The Reading Program used to be called "Read to the Dogs" and it is finally re-named "Read to the Dogs & Cat". I also have a special recognition on the library website that says "Figaro will be in the board room on the second floor." I sincerely hope that I will get to choose an apprentice while I am up there, but it is not that kind of board room.

Also, the other library by my house (although I might be moving soon..) is going to schedule a library reading program in March. Mommie has arranged it for our therapy club.

I will update after my Nursing Home visit!

Love and New Year kisses,


Figaro


5 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Figgie, I am so glad that you have many fun visits planned! It is very much fun to read all about your adventures!  

  2. Anonymous said...

    You sure are busy! We've been following your blog for about a month now, and we're so happy to read that you are able to touch so many lives. You're our hero, Fig.  

  3. ZOOLATRY said...

    You must need to keep a calendar for all your many obligations and events! What a wonderful and amazing kitty you are... keep up the good work.  

  4. The Island Cats said...

    Hi Fig! Happy New Year to you! You are becoming a real pro at visiting! Good for you!  

  5. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    Yoor gonna be so bizzy, make sure yoo skedjool time fur naps.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)