Birthday Tomorrow!

Hello Kitties,

Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! I am very excited. I am turning 3 years old. I swear, the older I get, the more fluffier gets my tail - check it out! Meowza!

My mom is out working ALL DAY today and tomorrow so all the fun will be held right here on this bloggy. There will be free food, drinks, catnip favours for all the guests.

I also wanted to share about my friends Faustine and Lux out on the West Coast. They got pet HENS! Their hens are so cool, and lay eggs. Although, the last few days they have gotten a bout of hen-o-pause and there were no eggs to be had. These hens are so cute.

Stay tuned for the birthday fun!
Figaro

12 comments:

  1. ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

    Figgie
    We can't wait to help you celebrate your 3rd purrday!

    *woo hoo*

    Happy purrday dear Figaro!

    purrin
    Abby  

  2. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I am looking forward to your third birthday! I bet this is going to be quite the bash!  

  3. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    WE will be back to help you celebrate  

  4. Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

    Uh o, I am too early. We Aussi cats live in the future and are always early for a party.

    Will come back for your party.  

  5. AFSS said...

    Happy Birthday!!!!

    What a lovely tail you have.  

  6. Daisy said...

    Hi Figgie! I hope you have a super-duper happy birthday!  

  7. The Florida Furkids said...

    Happy Birthday Figgie! It sounds like you have a super day planned.


    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids  

  8. Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

    Looks like we are early too. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.  

  9. Cory said...

    Hi there Figaro! Happy Birthday! I have a new brother named Figaro!  

  10. CCL Wendy said...

    Happy 3rd Birthday, Figgie! My you are a handsome boy! I just love your floofy tail, and the colours in your furs.

    Party on dude!  

  11. The Island Cats said...

    Hi ya, Fig! We came for the party but apparently it hasn't started yet. We'll be back to celebrate with you!

    Happy Birthday!  

  12. The Creek Cats said...

    Happy Purrthday to you, Figgie!!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)