Kitty Heaven on a Friday Afternoon

Hi Kitties,
Summer is here and we are peeking out the window at all of the birds out there! We have been spending a good amount of time relaxing and running around. Unfortunately I have not found a good therapy club yet so I will keep looking.
My mom showed some of our modeling photos to our family and they think I could be in a kitty calendar or a magazine! I am very proud. It is because I get bathed a lot and I am careful to properly clean my furs. Plus I have been working out!
Love,
Figaro

4 comments:

  1. The Creek Cats said...

    You could definitely be a model!!! Have a great weekend!!  

  2. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    Good for you! That would be excellent!  

  3. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    You are a beautiful model!  

  4. The Island Cats said...

    You would look good on a calendar...or anywhere, Fig!!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)