Poke-Figaro

Hi Kitties,

I usually get to hear about Pokemon stats when I go to my children's reading program. I think they are fun and some children wanted to know my stats. So I decided to tell you my own Poke-figaro stats. Here they are:
Name: Poke-figaro
Weight: 11lbs, 3 oz
Height: 2 feet 1 inch (when standing on my hind legs)
Secret weapons: deadly meow, magical scritch
Special skills: begging for food, playing fetch, giving high-fives
Weakness: leftover turkey with gravy (yummyy, see the picture of what I gotted to eat after a big party last week..)
Do you like it? I worked very hard on it while my mommy was on vacation this week-end.
Love,
Figaro

3 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    I'll bet the children in the reading program will LOVE hearing all about your Poke-figaro stats!  

  2. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    Those are impressive stats. The kids will love them!  

  3. PDX pride said...

    That's really cool...you should add that to your cards to hand out!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)