Figaro - therapy starts at home

Hi kitties,
Thanks so much for all your nice comments to me!
Yesterday I did a very important therapy cat job. My mommie had a bad migraine and I sat with her and purred until she felt better. It is very important to practice my therapy cat skills even when I am not working. Of course, after that I asked for some treats and food.
This week I will be going to my nursing home visit on Thursday, and after that I do not have many visits until April. I am enjoying the nice spring weather here by taking a lot of walks with my family!
Love,
Figaro

2 comments:

  1. Angel, Kirby and Max said...

    We hope Mommy is feeling better ans you got treats for taking caare of her!  

  2. Daisy said...

    Figaro, you are such a good kitty to help your mom feel better!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)