I got in the newspapers!

Hi Kitties,

I got a little bit more famous today for spreading all my therapy purrs. I was in the newspapers! Just in the event calendar for our town...here is some of what it said:

Event Calendar

Therapy dogs will be joined by Figaro the cat. Children may bring a book from home or choose one from the library when they arrive.

Lookit, my NAME is right theres! I hope a lot of children will come see me tomorrow! I am excited for tomorrow!

I will post an update as soon as I get back!

Love,

Figaro

5 comments:

  1. Cafe Cats said...

    YaY! You are famous!  

  2. Forty Paws said...

    Fig! You are so very famous! This is great fun!

    Luf, Us  

  3. Daisy said...

    Figgie! That is awesome! I am so proud of you.  

  4. Unknown said...

    Wow! I know a famous cat and his name is Figaro! Good job!

    Kiddo  

  5. The Island Cats said...

    Wow! We know a celebrity now!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)