Library Trip


Hi Kitties,
Today I went on an Important Library trip. This is at my library and a lot of childrens come to Read Fur Fun. I really liked it this time. The last month I went, the childrens saw the doggies first and THEN me, so I was smelling all those doggies and did not let myself get petted. Today though was very good because I was the First in the line to get Pettified. There were a lot of children who read me a book. I learned about many things, such as Bernstein Bears and Octapus and Dogs and Squirrelz. It was very useful for me. I also sat in my stroller but some of the time I sat on the same chair as the children and rubbed on them. I also purred a lot and showed off my high fives! My Uncle S. came also and took alot of good photos of me. I cannot wait to go back in December!
High Fives,
Figaro

5 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Oh Figgie, I can tell you are very good at High Fives! I am glad you had lots of fun at the library, and I'll bet it was very special for the childrens, too.  

  2. The Island Cats said...

    Fig, we love reading about your nursing home and library adventures! And that's a great picture of you high-fiving! Zoey is learning to high-five, too.

    Keep up the good work!  

  3. Forty Paws said...

    Hi Fig! We have not met you yet, and are very excited that you are a champion therapy cat! That is great! You are doing wonderful with library kids and grief kids and senior citizens! This is so cool!

    Luf, Us  

  4. Everycat said...

    Hi Figaro! Your therapy work is very interesting. I am very impressed by the High Fives.

    Whicky Wuudler  

  5. Laila and Angel Minchie said...

    WOW! We has to learn how to do the high fives!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)