My V-E-T Physical

For part of my registration, I had to go to the V-E-T to get my physical. It was not so bad, actually, because I did not need to get any shots. But Mom did have to bring a sample of my poo for a fe-cal test. I thought that part was embarrassing.

The V-E-T we have is very, very nice. He said I am a good kitty and he called me "my furry friend." I thinked it was nice. And then he checked all my parts, and said that mom takes "excellent care" of me. Of course she does since I am her bai-bee!! Then I had to take some medicines preventitive just in case I do not get any para-sites. That was okay too because it didn't taste so bad. I did not have to have any shots because I am not due for them until November. And he taked my pulse. It definitely was not as bad as expected. (Also, he did not say I is overweight, so THERE Veronica - no more making funs of my belly).

Now Mom is going to go put the stuff in the mails, and I will be waiting 2-3 weeks to receive my I.D.

4 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    I am glad your physical went so well! I would probably be a little bit embarrassed to give up some of my poops, too. That's private!  

  2. The Furry Kids said...

    I'm glad your physical is over with! I do not like to go to the V-E-T. We can't wait until you get your badge and can go visitating!  

  3. Unknown said...

    Hi Fig! Congrats on passing your exam and everything. You're gonna be a great visitator.  

  4. Mr. Hendrix said...

    Congratualaitons Fig!!! I'm so glad you passed. We knew you would. Sorry we haven't visited often, mommy was getting ready for a bit party, but we're back now.

    I think a 1 is a great score. You'll do better each time you go. Will you post a copy of your picture pass. I've never known an "official kitty" like this!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)